S3D Rare Tru-Vue strip for sale

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <DrT-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Rare Tru-Vue strip for sale
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:01:43 -0700

This rare Tru-Vue strip failed to meet my reserve.
I am asking $38 plus $2 shipping, total $40.  Email
if interested....

TRU-VUE: Back Stage @ Earl Carroll's

Rare Tru-Vue Film Strip: Back Stage at Earl Carroll's (1303).
Strip is in excellent condition (normal light scratches from
light viewing and one small tear in a sprocket hole, no major
problems). Comes in the original box and includes protective
cardboard tube.

Copying from the introductory slide (copyright 1940): "The
Earl Carroll Theatre-Restaurant (Hollywood, CA) is a Temple
of Beauty... built by a man whose life has been dedicated to
the discovery and glorification of the finest qualities in
American womanhood... The girls were selected painstakingly
for their physical perfection and mental alertness..."

See sample pictures here (a first by DrT):

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271149273

George Themelis
mailto:DrT-3d@xxxxxxx