S3D 3D-CDs still available...

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D 3D-CDs still available...
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:35:22 -0700

Hi all,

I still have some 3D-CDIIs and BW-3D_CDs available if you have not picked up
your copies yet. I am still offering the set at a $10 savings - see the
prices below.

---------------------------------

3D-CD-II is essentially an extension to the original 3D-CD. It includes:

* An updated set (to may '99) of the P3D, S3D, T3D and SD3D archives.
* Upgrade versions of Dave Harvey's Stereo Image Factory (Version 1.5
  which is a free upgrade those who bought the software after trying it
  on the original 3D-CD and a trial of Version 2.02 which is the latest
  and greatest with MANY new features including stereo animations and
  more.)
* A great collection of John Baird's Light Paintings.
* Les Gehman's Reptile & Amphibian stereoview collection (plus).
* Gavin Watson's great collection of Egyptian stereocards.
* A huge collection of Mars Pathfinder images including some HUGE
versions of some of the images.
* Well over 2,000 antiques stereocards of a wide variety of subject
matter.
* A collection of 3D Viewer pictures.
* A collection of 3D Camera pictures.
* A collection of 3D ViewMaster related pictures.
* A collection of miscellaneous 3D stuff pictures.
* and more...

---------------------------------

The newest 3D-CD is the Bill Walton 3D-CD which provides you with over 1,000
modern 3D pair images and over 1,000 modern anaglyph versions of those
images. Details can be found at:

http://www.dddesign.com/bw3dcd

---------------------------------

There are a variety of pricing options for these CDs:

1) $50 including world wide postage for one copy of 3D-CD-II and one copy of
BW-3D-CD. This is a savings of $10.

2) $25 including world wide postage for the 3D-CD-II.

3) $35 including world wide postage for the BW-3D-CD.

---------------------------------

To order/receive your copies, please detail which option you are selecting
and send your payment (along with your return address) to:

Dan Shelley
2441 Ranch Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80918-4029
USA

Payment must be in US funds. I am sorry that I can not accept credit cards
at this time. Once payment arrives, I will attempt to get your package back
to you ASAP.

Thanks for your interest. Please let me know if you have any further
questions.

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com