S3D WTB ISO Duplex

  • From: Ralph Johnston/Linda Sherman <copley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D WTB ISO Duplex
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:59:54 -0700

Looking for an ISO Super or non-super Duplex stereo camera.  Now that I have the viewer and film cutter for it, I guess I need the camera.  In case you missed it, there were 10 each on ebay found in a warehouse in Johanesburg.

-Ralph
*   Linda Sherman/Ralph Johnston
*   WEB PAGES http://www.ultranet.com/~copley/
*      1) Photo Historical Society of New England
*      2) Stereo New England
*      3) Auburndale Community Association
*   617-527-7562, 617-969-2760fx