S3D Royal Wedding in ebay... by DrT

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D Royal Wedding in ebay... by DrT
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:20:23 -0700

I will be brief... I have a VM set for auction in ebay right now.
You can check it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277711656

I just posted a few comments in photo-3d about why is this a
terrific set.  Some of you might remember that we discussed this topic
a few years back (in photo-3d) when I got my first set in Saddy's
auction and was happy as a clam.  Since then I got another set and
I am now selling the better of the two.

You will notice that right now MY BROTHER (not my twin brother
in the USA :-)... my older brother back in Greece) is the highest
bidder!  I asked him what the heck he was doing and he said that he
is bidding because HE WANTS THIS SET!  No, he is not into
stereo... he is just a little crazy, that's all.  I told him to knock it
off and let someone else bid instead.  I hope he listens because
I hate having to collect money from my own brother and I am in
no mood for gifts right now...  Anyway, I wanted to warn you
in case you become suspicious... I don't care if this sells or not and
who gets it, because this is a great pack in all respects and
I don't mind having two.

And another note... John Saddy had this set for sale in his auction
that closed on the 7th.  It was listed with an estimated value
of $150 (minimum bid automatically begins at $75).  It turns out
that it closed at $91, which means that someone (second bidder)
was willing to pay $80+ for it.  My set has a $75 reserve in it.  If it
does not sell, I will post it here for sale, as I did with the
Tru-Vue strips.

George Themelis