S3D FS: VM Packets

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <DrT-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D FS: VM Packets
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 05:06:16 -0700

OK, quickly!!! Post all your sell-3d messages before
the list goes down!!!

I have a variety of VM packages for sale:

1. History of Flight.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277702641

Mint not open set of 3 reels, stapled in cardboard display card.
Inside the pack (from another identical I have, the one you are
getting is unopened) we find three reels, one booklet, one order
form and one envelope. The majority of the images are copies from
old B&W stereo views. Also, close ups of models (in color).

I have 3 extras of these.  Asking $10, plus $2 S&H

2. Apollo Moon Landing, see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277707445

Mint not open set of 3 reels, stapled in cardboard display card.
Inside the pack (from another identical I have, the one you are
getting is unopened) we find three reels and one booklet.
Historical images from the Moon Landing of Apollo 13. Some images
are 2d. A great set for your View-Master collection!

I have 3 extras of these.  Asking $10, plus $2 S&H

3. View-Master Baseball Stars, see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277699867

Three View-Master reels in their original envelopes and with the
paper insert included for all three. Reels are: 725, 726, 727
(Baseball Stars of the Major Leagues I, II, III). Condition is
average (light scratches, average wear... no. 726 has more
scratches that the rest and one chip is slightly off the pocket)

Asking $25 plus S&H

4. VM Royal Wedding: Athens 1962.  The Wedding of Don Juan Carlos
and Princes Sofia, Athens, May 14, 1962.  See:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277711656

Definitely the most exciting Royal Wedding photographed in 3d by
View-Master. It is the Wedding of Princes Sofia of Greece with
Prince Don Juan Carlos of Spain, today the KING and QUEEN of SPAIN.
This wedding has everything: Historical significance (at least 4
Kings and 3 Queens are pictured), plenty of depth, close-ups of
the couple in glorious 3d. And pictures of wonderful Athens. What
else can anyone want??? See the pictures and judge for yourself.

Thank you,

George Themelis
mailto:DrT-3d@xxxxxxx