S3D FS TDC 116 Projector

  • From: Tom Martin <tlmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: S3D FS TDC 116 Projector
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:29:20 -0700

This is the projector setup that everyone is looking for, a TDC 116
projector (in excellent condition) with 4 inch lenses, carrying case,
and the large frame stereo slide carrier. As you know, the shorter
length lenses give you the largest screen image, and the older style
slide carrier lets you view up to 8 perf wide stereo slides without
having to enlarge or modify the carrier openings. I will include new
polarizers and a new pair of captain stlye polarized glasses, so that
the projector will be plug and play.

Asking $410 plus shipping.

If interested, please contact me off list.

Thanks, Tom Martin
mailto:tlmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx