[sell-3d] FWD from Paul Talbot - Mounting jigs FS

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FWD from Paul Talbot - Mounting jigs FS
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:30:41 -0500

From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>

I haven't seen this come through Sell-3D yet (nor has
BobW), so I'm trying a FOURTH time!!!  Apologies if
anyone receives it more than once.

For Sale:  "Spicer" mounting jig for precision mounting
of slide chips in cardboard stereo mounts.  $90 + shipping.

After an extended hiatus, the popular mounting jig
from Down Under will be making another appearance on
our shores.  A small batch of jigs will be produced
on a one-time basis.

The availability date is not yet known, but it should
be before the convention in Mesa.

Due to extremely limited availability and high demand,
Rocky Mountain Memories is offering the jig on a pre-sale
basis.  The last time this product was available in this
country, it completely sold out at NSA '98.  If you would
like to take advantage of this opportunity to reserve a
unit now, pre-payment in full will be required.

Contact me off-list at mailto:orders@xxxxxxxxx, or order
on our web site at http://www.rmm3d.com

We take cash, check, money order, and the three major
types of plastic...but I won't mention them by name this
time, in case that is what has been causing this message
to fail to go through!

Paul Talbot

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!