Re: [sell-3d] Discovery Camera

  • From: Mary Ann & Wolfgang Sell <vmmasell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Discovery Camera
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:55:53 -0500

From: Mary Ann & Wolfgang Sell <vmmasell@xxxxxxxxx>

It is a remade "Loreo" or "Argus" camera with
the Discovery Channel logo on it.  It takes
normal 35mm film and you can have it developed
anywhere.  The 4x6 print you get fits into
the accompanying viewer and you get a
beam splitter 3D effect.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with 3Discover.
Remember even View-Master has Discovery reels
so there are lots of 3-D formats with similar
titles.

Mary Ann