[sell-3d] FS: Betty - 2x2x2 fine art nude slide set

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: Betty - 2x2x2 fine art nude slide set
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:34:35 -0500 (EST)

From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx

3-d fanatics + voyeurs,

As far as selling nude slide sets, the past year has not been overly
productive.  1999 saw the production of only one set, that of Madeline (and
The Dream).  The rest of the year was spent on exploring fine art anaglyph
printing...

This past month, I have returned to my naughty pastime with the photography
of a new model, Betty.  She has a good figure, is mildly athletic, very
feminine, and has stunning long blond hair.  Here's a polaroid from a
session just last week:

http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/2dpreviews/Betty01F.jpg

(Please remember that this is very low res. image compared to the full
frame color slides in the set.  This exact image will not be on any slide,
as it is a polaroid exposure/lighting test shot during session)

This slide set is a distillation of three sessions with Betty over the past
six weeks.  The ten stereo slides include a good diversity of poses.  Some
shots are close up, others reveal the full figure, front, back, etc.  Most
were shot in the studio.  The dupes are first generation, professionally
shot on Fuji duplicating film - same as all the images I send to PSA
exhibitions.

This is a "pre-production" sale.  The price right now is $40.  I will take
orders until the end of the month, then produce the dupes in early April.
I expect to have orders shipped out by late April.

Your orders for this set right now will subsidize production of additional
sets that I will take to Mesa.  (In Mesa I will offer the set at $50.)
Please do not delay your order!

-----

In fact, to accelerate orders, I will try something new:  order before
March 25, and I will include, free of charge, two additional stereo slides:

Brandi 826 - http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/inude03.html
Blue Light - http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/inude01.html

-----

$40 for a set of 10 2x2x2 fine art nude stereoviews of Betty.

$10 for a decent quality 2x2x2 35mm full frame stereo pair viewer.
             Ugly and homemade, but as good as the "pinsharp"...

$5 for shipping & handling ( U.S. Priority Mail within the U.S.).
            (Shipping method outside of the continental U.S. negotiable.)

Please reply OFF - List.   Thank you,

Boris

P.S.  For those of you unfamiliar with my nudes work, I direct you to my
figure studies page: http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/inude.html  Almost
all of my nudes are photographed in vertical format, on full frame 35mm
film with 50mm lenses, using a normal stereobase, for a large orthoscopic
view in an inexpensive 50mm f.l. 2x2x2 viewer.  "It's just like being
there."

- Science is the part of culture that rubs against the world.
-
-                                     Stanislaw Lem, _His Master's Voice_

Boris Starosta                        boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Stereoscopic Art & 3-D Photography    http://www.starosta.com
usa - 804 979 3930                    http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase

DON'T HATE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!