[sell-3d] R: [Fwd: ] Hungary request

  • From: "Sergio Baldissara" <winter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] R: [Fwd: ] Hungary request
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:30:28 +0100

From: "Sergio Baldissara" <winter@xxxxxxxxxx>

Peter,
I don't know about StereOflex, but I heard of a Stereflex projection
attachment from Zeiss (I don't believe it's longer manufactured, but there
should be some still around).  Anyway you've better providing more info
about the 3d formats you used to project: side-by-side/over-under; squeezed
(astigmatic-anamorphic)/ not squeezed...
Sergio