[sell-3d] Take a look at my viewer & camera books

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Take a look at my viewer & camera books
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 06:58:39 -0500

From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>

In a previous message I explained how an ebay Dutch
auction is really a fixed price auction if the supply
is high enough.  In other words, the item will be sold
at the opening bid to all buyers.  It is just a way of
promoting a product through ebay.

I have done this with all my viewer books and the Realist
book.  I have put more scans and more information in these
ebay Dutch auctions than I have in my web site. I invite
you to go and take a look.  If you like what you see you
can either 1) place a bid with ebay, 2) order the book
directly from me at the listed price.  If you order more
than one books, I will pay shipping in the entire order.

Here they are:

Kodaslide viewer book:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=289246809

Realist red button book:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=287032339

Realist green button book:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=287101210

View-Master model D book:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=287104764

and...

Realist stereo camera book:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=287352046

Thank you,

George Themelis
mailto:DrT-3d@xxxxxxx

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 0.0%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!