Re: [sell-3d] Images of things for sale

  • From: "Brian David Phillips, Ph.D." <phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Images of things for sale
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:42:33 -0800

From: "Brian David Phillips, Ph.D." <phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Bob Wier wrote:

> >From: "Grant Campos" <gccampos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> >Would it be acceptable to use the onelist sell-3d file locations to
> >post images of things I want to sell on Sell-3D?

Do you mean in the onelist files section or as an image attachment to a
message?

> Is ok with me. Apparently there is a 20 meg limit, however, so
> everyone needs to remove stuff as soon as it gets out of date...

Is that 20 meg limit for everything including the email archive or just
for the files section?

Some folks might not want to receive a lot of imgage files in email
since their inboxes might have limits.  Posting to the Files section
might be neat and then refer folks to the file on onelist via post.

Brian David Phillips, Ph.D.                    [phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Assoc. Prof., English Dept., NCCU             Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: