[sell-3d] Stereoviews of NY City, including a hyper

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Stereoviews of NY City, including a hyper
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 08:54:33 -0500

From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=292121772

These are very nice stereoviews of NY City.
The aerial hyper is great!

For this scan I did not flatten the view and
I see a lot of distortion.  This relates to
a discussion we had in photo-3d.  I am convinced
that you need to flatten the views before copying
or scanning!

George

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: