[sell-3d] WTB Realist 2.8

  • From: Hugh <Hughb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] WTB Realist 2.8
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 12:20:11 -0800

From: Hugh <Hughb@xxxxxxxxxx>

I am looking for a realist 2.8 to which I will have John Slivon do the 7P
modification to.  The seller will have the knowledge that the Realist will be
sold to a Shooter and that it will get deluxe treatment.  Any reasonable offers
out there? Email me directly at <a
href="mailto:Hughb@xxxxxxxxxx">Hughb@xxxxxxxxxx</a>

I will be getting married in September and so I had better buy my toys now!
                                                                Hugh

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 0.0%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!