[sell-3d] Anaglyphs and Lenticulars for sale!

  • From: Harry Poster <hposter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Anaglyphs and Lenticulars for sale!
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:41:09 -0500

Okay, I've finally cleaned out my closet--including the
stuff from Vari-Vue bought years ago.

This week we're offering LENTICULAR images including World's
Fair flickers, a 1950s dealer display, political badges,
postage stamps, and even first series 7-11 Baseball cards!

And, ANAGLYPHS from Quaker and Nabisco shredded wheat
cereals, old circus promos, Jaws 3D, even STINK-&-STARE
(smell it while your eyes go crazy!!).

If you click on below, this should take you there......

    http://www.harryposter.com/current.htm

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
Apply NOW!