Re: [sell-3d] Keystone 3-d

  • From: Heliconman@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Keystone 3-d
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:53:50 EST

In a message dated 03/31/2000 11:02:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
typhoon100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I recently found about 30 Keystone 3-d stereographs and one Underwood &
Underwood viewer dated 1901. The material is for WWI and all the cards are in
good shape. Does anyone know what the value is ?

 Typhoon  >>

Value is in the eye/mind of the beholder.  Depends on the content of the
views and the rarity and condition of the views and viewer. You might get a
better idea of this week's value by searching for similar items on eBay.
Spend a few weeks looking for the items and you'll begin to get a better
idea. What's in the views?
I buy mostly music and band related views but there are exceptions.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!