[sell-3d] FS: Betty's 2x2x2 nudes, final absolute last call

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: Betty's 2x2x2 nudes, final absolute last call
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:54:01 -0400 (EDT)

Over the weekend I got swamped in work, yesterday and today I've been
sick... tomorrow I'll probably not be able to get out.  This delay in
submitting the order for duping Betty's set gives you another chance at
ordering her set of slides.  Just in case you missed my previous three sell
postings!  So this is an unexpected last chance for ordering ten nude
stereoviews of the lovely and talented Betty!

Here's a polaroid from a session just two weeks ago:

http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/2dpreviews/Betty01F.jpg

(This is very low res. image compared to the full frame color slides in the
set.  This exact image will not be on any slide, as it is a polaroid
exposure/lighting test shot during session)

---------

This is a "pre-production" sale of Betty's nudes.  The price right now is
$40.  No more orders can be taken at this price after April 5.  The set
will be duped this week.  I expect to have orders shipped out by late
April.

Why not PARTICIPATE with my model in one of my nude sessions?  Financially.
You will support my ongoing works with the nude.  Please order now via
email off-list!

---------

$40 for a set of 10 2x2x2 fine art nude stereoviews of Betty.

$10 for a decent quality 2x2x2 35mm full frame stereo pair viewer.
             Ugly and homemade, but as good as the "pinsharp"...

$5 for shipping & handling ( U.S. Priority Mail within the U.S.).
            (Shipping method outside of the continental U.S. negotiable.)

Please reply OFF - List.   Thank you,

Boris

- Science is the part of culture that rubs against the world.
-
-                                     Stanislaw Lem, _His Master's Voice_

Boris Starosta                        boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Stereoscopic Art & 3-D Photography    http://www.starosta.com
usa - 804 979 3930                    http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase

PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!