[sell-3d] German 3.5 Realist in ebay

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] German 3.5 Realist in ebay
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 18:23:07 -0500

Greetings,

That's no joke! :-)  Sometime back I mentioned a 3.5 Realist
with German lenses that I was going to offer for sale.  The
shutter was hanging up at 1 sec so I tried flush-cleaning
while working on it.  For some unknown reason, the shutter
got stuck open and was not able to fix it.  So I decided it to
sell it as-is.  You can look at it here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300237048

Realist 3.5 with German lenses are late Realist models and,
in my opinion, the most reliable and sharpest of all.  I know
a few people who use German 3.5 Realists and their pictures
are just fantastic!

I think it is worth buying this Realist and have it repaired.
Or, you can use the lens board in a different body (always
check/adjust focusing when you do that.)

Regards,

George Themelis
http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/

LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!