Re: [sell-3d] Metadiscussion: Sell-3d

  • From: CanterMike@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Metadiscussion: Sell-3d
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:03:54 EDT

It is written:

<<
 >Would the moderators of this list please comment on whether
 >this list is now formally a discussion list. It used to be purely for
 >the placing of ads and discussion was specifically discouraged.
 >Has this status changed?

I find it interesting that converational threads are forming here in the
"classifieds", whist more and more of the main P3D postings are nothing more
than thinly disguised pointers to stuff offered on e-bay.

Mike Canter

Get paid for the stuff you know!
Get answers for the stuff you don’t. And get $10 to spend on the site!