Re: [sell-3d] In ebay: Realist modified for winder/motor drive?

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] In ebay: Realist modified for winder/motor drive?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:36:57 -0400

At 09:36 PM 4/11/00 EDT, you wrote:
>George, the world anxoiusly wants (needs) to know - did the shutter cock by
>motor drive too ?

You know, now that you mentioned it, I remember seeing
some strange scratch marks next to the cocking level
where there is no metal touching another... I am not
kiddding!  Also, since the advance was modified, there
is no need to go through the Realist "3 finger salute".
The film advances freely.

George

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.