[sell-3d] FS: Swimsuit 3D issue in UK

  • From: "Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: Swimsuit 3D issue in UK
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:08:28 +0100

Well since I see everyone else having so much fun selling things on eBay I've
decided to join in. I've put my "spare" copy of the Swimsuit 3D issue up on
eBay. I bought some bought "extra" copies because the postage was the same if
I bought 1 or 4 so... Anway I suspect that this is possibly only of interest
to UK people but the auction is open to international bidders as well. If your
interested have a look at ebay item number 307241484, or click on the link
below ;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=307241484

or have a look at all my other auctions by clicking on this link

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=marcus_warr
ington@xxxxxxxxxxx

TTFN

Marcus ?8^)