[sell-3d] Seeking Comics Lists

  • From: Bruce Springsteen <phantoboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Seeking Comics Lists
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 06:20:19 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone maintain a complete list of 3-D comics, old and new, that
could serve as a checklist for "completionist" collectors?  Information on
non-US publications would be a plus - I'd pay money for a good list.  Or
is this another "do it myself" project?

I've been out of collecting lately, but now picking up where I left off.

Bruce Springsteen