[sell-3d] Download our Print Catalog for View-Master Packets

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Download our Print Catalog for View-Master Packets
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 00:04:27 -0700

Hello,
Besides putting many new items for sale at the eMarket (on-line ordering), we have made available the View-Master packet section of the soon to be released print Catalog.  You can download this with Adobe Acrobat - instructions are found at the website.
If you have any glitches, would appreciate knowing since this is new territory for us.

regards to all
Dalia Miller

P.S. If you have trouble finding something at the eMarket, try using the SEARCH Feature.
http://www.3dstereo.com
supplies for the 3D photographer
collectibles for the 3D collector

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.