[sell-3d] 2nd Tuesday Auctions are back!

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] 2nd Tuesday Auctions are back!
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 11:14:53 -0700

Hello,

We have started having our 2nd Tuesday Auctions on eBay again.  This auction is now listed and will close May 9 beginning at 6PM Pacific. In fact, we didn't finish putting on all the items, so more will be available tonight beginning at 6PM.

There's a Tri Delta (much discussed recently) & Kirk Viewer and some other stereo items as well as many View-Master reels.

direct line to our auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&amp;userid=3dstereo.com&amp;include=0&amp;since=-1&amp;sort=2&amp;rows=25

Get paid for the stuff you know!
Get answers for the stuff you don’t. And get $10 to spend on the site!