[sell-3d] Imitation ViewMaster Viewers from China

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Imitation ViewMaster Viewers from China
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 08:32:06 -0600

Hi again all,

I have been fortunate to find a set of brand new imitation ViewMaster
viewers from China. They are in a package called Stereo Viewer and contain
two plastic reels with what look like animation cells in them. I have both
Blue and Green models available. Here is a quick picture of one:

http://www.dddesign.com/temp/chinavm.jpg

If you would like to get one of these for your VM collection, please write
to me personally and have me set one aside for you. They are $4.00 each.
Thanks!

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com