[sell-3d] FS: 2x2x2 fine art nude slide sets

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: 2x2x2 fine art nude slide sets
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 00:22:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have decided to dupe a few sets of my older works to bring to Mesa.
These are old favorites.  This is a good opportunity to order a set for
yourself.  Three different sets will be duped and are now available:

an03 - Sadie.  Sadie is athletic.  She is the "Pixie."  This set is natural
light poses in front of a window.  We drove the neighbors crazy!  Shot in
late 1997.

an07 - Henry.  Henrietta is a little shy, so you'll not see her face. But
her torso is absolutely terrific! Award winning fine art studio images.
Shot in early 1998.

an11 - Sophie.  Sophie's sophisticated sexy second session with me. She
gives the photographer some great looks.  Includes award winner #806.  Shot
in 1998.

-------

I will need your order by the end of the day Monday.  Not much time on this one.

each set is $40 and includes 10 2x2x2 fine art nude stereoviews.

$10 for a decent quality 2x2x2 35mm full frame stereo pair viewer.
             Ugly and homemade, but as good as the "pinsharp"...

$5 for shipping & handling ( U.S. Priority Mail within the U.S.).
            (Shipping method outside of the continental U.S. negotiable.)

Please reply OFF - List.   Thank you,

Boris

P.S.  For those of you unfamiliar with my nudes work, I direct you to my
figure studies page: http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/inude.html  Almost
all of my nudes are photographed in vertical format, on full frame 35mm
film with 50mm lenses, using a normal stereobase, for a large orthoscopic
view in an inexpensive 50mm f.l. 2x2x2 viewer.  "It's just like being
there."

- Science is the part of culture that rubs against the world.
-
-                                     Stanislaw Lem, _His Master's Voice_

Boris Starosta                        boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Stereoscopic Art & 3-D Photography    http://www.starosta.com
usa - 804 979 3930                    http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase

eGroups members: $60 in FREE calls! Join beMANY!
And pay less each month for long distance.