[sell-3d] Stereoscopic Cinema Book

  • From: "Brenda Nowlan" <bknowlan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Stereoscopic Cinema Book
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 21:51:20 -0000

Anyone interested in a book titled:

Foundations of the Stereoscopic Cinema
A Study in Depth

By Lenny Lipton

Lots of formulas (if you like that sort of thing-just gives me a
headache), diagrams, and some pictures including an interocular
calculator and 3D calculator.

Excellent condition.  $15.00 + postage.

Two Canon 8mm movie cameras if you want to try making your own movies.
They will go up to 64 fps and also have single shot.

$50.00 + postage for both.

You can send payment via PayPal if you prefer.
Contact me off list.

Brenda

Get 2 FREE books at eHarlequin.com.Indulge in our romantic books,
recipes and getaway ideas. Take your romantic escape today to