[sell-3d] re: change in ebay's rule about NOT FOR SALE V-M

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] re: change in ebay's rule about NOT FOR SALE V-M
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 21:25:25 -0700

Below is the response I rec'd regarding the NOT FOR SALE items on ebay.

GO GO GO View-Master collectors list away!!!

Dear Dalia,

Thank you for your letter.  I have consulted with our attorneys on this
issue and we have decided to alter our policy in this particular instance.
I have informed the seller that the View Master items can be relisted.

If we do hear from View Master on the issue and they claim that the items
infringe on their rights, then it may be necessary to remove the auctions
from eBay again.

Thank you for your input.

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now: