[sell-3d] Discovery Channel V-M available; plus some Bargains

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Discovery Channel V-M available; plus some Bargains
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 22:57:46 -0700

We have just rec'd our shipment of the new Discovery Channel 3 reel sets.
They are Bugs (insects), Space exploration, Jungle Creatures, Reptiles,
Dinosaurs, and Creatures of the Deep.  Price is $4.25 per 3 reel set with no
"per item shipping charge." We still have some of the old sets available -
with the plastic storage container.

Also we have added some new titles to the NEW V-M Bargain section - Mickey
Mouse & The Dinosaurs, Mickey Mouse Safari Club, Sesame Street Silliest
Videos, Sesame St. Visits the Zoo, and Morphin Power Rangers.  These are
priced at $1.99 each.  Some of the "New Releases" are back in stock such as
Hot Wheels, Barbi's Prom Date, and the CAT 3 reel set.

Stop by the eMarket and browse around, there's more and more View-Master
there each day.

Regards to all
Dalia

http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html