[sell-3d] One other thing...

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] One other thing...
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 00:30:41 -0600

Another of my auctions this week is a new copy of the program I have been
doing almost all my graphics work with, including 2D to 3D conversions, JPS,
anaglyph images, etc... It's called Micrografx Picture Publisher and has
MANY features. I still use Version 4 because I don't need all the extra
bells and whistles right now. This program is going for less than $15.00
right now and is a STEAL and a half at that. If you have been wanting a good
program to do some 3D picture work in, this is an easy way to get going.

To find my auctions, go to eBay - http://www.ebay.com - click on search,
then click  on the "By Seller" link and put in my e-mail address (below)
this will bring them all up on the screen for you. Good luck! =)

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com

Go to Expedia.com to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
$15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's. Or win 2 roundtrip
tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily. Click here for a chance win.