[sell-3d] correct link to ebay auctions

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] correct link to ebay auctions
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:07:18 -0700

For the correct link to our ebay auctions, please go to
http://www.3dstereo.com

and click on the 2nd Tuesday Auction.

Sorry that I just can't get the correct link directly.

Dalia

Click here for a chance to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
$15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's from Expedia.com. Or
win 2 roundtrip tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily.