Re: [sell-3d] New "Stereo Cameras" Folder

  • From: Bob Wier <wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] New "Stereo Cameras" Folder
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:01:10 +0000

>When I go to look at the folder it tells me I am not a member of sell 3D.
>Something is wrong.
>
>Alan Esner

This was mentioned over on photo-3d awhile ago. Apparently if you
were bulk subscribed from the old list, or subscribed via e-mail
egroups won't let you access the "supplemental" services. The most
direct solution appears to connect to eqroups and unsub yourself from
sell-3d and then RE subscribe.  That seems to establish the correct
software connection.

--BW

              Bob Wier
     mailto:wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx