Re: [sell-3d] Re: Civil War book Volume 2

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Re: Civil War book Volume 2
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:32:00 -0600

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.

As some of you know from already ordering it there, this book is also
now available from Amazon.com for 20% off, or over $5.00 off retail.
If you are interested, have a look:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0811825248/stere3dbooks3dbo

Dan