[sell-3d] Scarce View-Master for Sale/Auction

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Scarce View-Master for Sale/Auction
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:09:04 -0700

Apply NOW!

Hello to all,

Because everyone has a preference for buying, we offer several ways to add
to your View-Master collection:
...ebay
...on-line Catalog
...eMarket on-line ordering

We have put many scarce View-Master items on auction which is closing in the
next few days.  In addition, our regular 2nd Tuesday will have additional
interesting items.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&us
erid=3dstereo.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

For a LARGE selection of View-Master: new Scenic, vintage Scenic, viewers,
equipment and much more -- go shopping at our View-Master eMarket
(constanting being updated)
http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html

If you wish to look at our Sales Catalog of Reels & Packets - click here
View-Master Reels & Packets
http://www.3dstereo.com/download.html

Regards to all
Dalia