Re: [sell-3d] 3-D Family Slides for Sale on Ebay

  • From: Bob Wier <wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] 3-D Family Slides for Sale on Ebay
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:13:10 +0000

Install today:

>No, I'm not selling any personal 3-D family slides (might happen one day
>when
>I go to the other dimension, but NOT as long as I'm in this one), but was
>checking
>out the action on ebay when I ran across this rather interesting auction.
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=430191084
>The sellers description is rather entertaining and really makes you want to
>bid
>on this (at least it does for me).
>
>Gabriel

That's kind of sad.

Like Gabriel, with 3 children, I'm surprised that they are letting
it go out of the family - there is no way I'd let mine (of the same
vintage) get away. Unless there was a catastrophie and the the whole
family is now gone...

              Bob Wier
     mailto:wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   19:11 GMT Tuesday, September 12, 2000
    Rocky Mountain College, Billings MT.
 keeper of the Photo-3d and Overland-Trails
mailing lists and the USA GPS Waypoint server