[sell-3d] David Lee stereo cards

  • From: "David Lee" <koganlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] David Lee stereo cards
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:46:35 -0700

I have decided to produce a new stereo card once a month and make it available at a reduced rate ($15 each) to as many people as want them. I will send the first one to anyone that wants it, free of charge, even if you do not intend to continue receiving them. If you want more information reply to this message saying you want more information. If you wish to sign up for the free card (with no further obligation and I will pay for postage) just send me your mailing address. The first card will come out in January 2001. (If too many sign up, some may have to wait until the second (or subsequent) month to receive the free card).

David Lee
3664 Hardin Way
Soquel, CA 95073
koganlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Click here for the scoop: