[sell-3d] 1/2 Frame Viewers

  • From: markaren@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] 1/2 Frame Viewers
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:03:00 -0400 (EDT)

Here's some additional info:
Radex 1/2 frame viewers include snap-on diffusers w/ keychains. Assorted
colors. Qty 365 available.
1/2 Frame Radex die cutter. Rear illuminated for easy alignment, (AC
power) commercial quality and heavy duty...like new.

There are a small qty of these viewers that are slightly soiled from
storage in a dusty environment. Primarily a few white, powder blue, and
yellow viewers won't seem to clean off, and appear dusty. This will not
affect the views as the diffusers are all new etc. Perhaps soaking some
of these in cleaning solution will shine them up again. Approx 5% of the
lot, and the lightest color viewers reveal some dirt or dust-like stain.
These viewers are perfectly usable and sellable with a nice image
inside.
The balance of the viewers are perfect.
Here's Radex pricing from 1999:
Die cutter  $275
viewers  <100  .55 ea
              qty250   .39ea
             over 500 .25ea
add shipping and handling which cost me over $12. You do the math :-)

I'll sell the whole lot, including cutter and shipping in the US for
$330. This is $100 less than Radex 1999 prices. Would like to sell the
entire lot, but will consider offers for smaller qty. viewers. Will not
sell cutter before viewers are sold. The viewers are worthless to me
without the cutter. So please make offers if interested. Thankyou.
Mark Dottle

BTW...I believe Alan Lewis has instructions  twinning these for stereo.
I have also developed my own design which appeared in the OSPS
Stereogram 2 seasons ago. Would be happy to share twinning instructions
with the buyer.

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"