[sell-3d] FS: Viewmaster F w/box and instructions

  • From: Peter.Eggleston@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: Viewmaster F w/box and instructions
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:12:13 +0000

I was in a antique store last week and came across a
Model F in a box with the instructions.

Although I didn't need it, I thought someone on our 3D
list might like it, especially since the box and
instructions were in good shape, and the price was
cheap - $35 after buying a few more items I probably
didn't really need.

The advance knob has a small chip, and it is slightly
bent, causing it to stick slightly when it is depressed.
Otherwise, it is in great shape with none of the usuall
Model F problems. I have pictures to email anyone who is
intrested in it.

$35 plus shipping to whomever would like it or trade for
like value of 50's vintage realist fomat slides.

Peter Eggleston
peter.eggleston@xxxxxxx

eLerts