[sell-3d] Macro Realist in ebay and a lot more

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Macro Realist in ebay and a lot more
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:40:56 -0400

I have put a few more stuff in ebay for those interested...

Macro Stereo Realist complete with accessory lens kit,
everything there, w/instructions, etc., bought in 1976
has seen one owner:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=475976556

Stereo Realist ID unit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=473095948

Halogen bulbs and AC bulbs for stereo viewers, slide bar,
Realist book, etc:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=473099057
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=474048880
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=475021084
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=475606546

Also, I have a large stock of Pentax equipment to sell,
a K100 camera, Auto Focus Vivitar lens (for manual cameras),
various slide copying units, screw mount lenses, various
attachments, filters, adapters, etc., etc.  Also,
Leica equipment, including twin cable releases.  Half
of these are now in ebay, the other half are coming.
Also, I am selling my personal collection of astronomy
related books, some of them about astronomical photography.

Please take a look if you have some time.

Thank you,

George Themelis

eGroups eLerts