[sell-3d] The Amazing Bogen slide bar is now even better!

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] The Amazing Bogen slide bar is now even better!
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 00:52:19 -0500

As many of you know, I have been a fan of the Bogen
slide bar for some time now.  I always carry one
in my compact camera bag and put it to frequent use.

I like this bar because it is compact (fits in my
pocket), flexible, easy and fast to use.  It is also
less expensive compared to other bars.

Now, this "amazing" slide bar is even better:

http://home.att.net/~ebay3d/NEW43/Bogen.htm

The cork-type material has been replaced with plastic,
which is more durable and shows better resistance to s
lipping. The entire bar now has an attractive black color.

What I find interesting is that it comes with two 1/4"
screws and one 3/8" screw. (I have no idea why it comes
with two 1/4" screws - you only need one and in the
instructions it still shows one, a mistake?)

Most probably you will only need 1/4" screw, which leaves you
with two screws (1/4" and 3/8") to use for other projects.

*** Price for the Bogen Bar is still only $40

I just got a fresh stock but hurry because these sell
quickly!

I accept cash, money orders, personal checks or
PayPal payments. I will ship anywhere in the world.
Buyer pays shipping and handling, ($4 in the USA,
$5 in Canada/Mexico, $7 overseas).

Thank you!

George Themelis
more 3d goodies at: http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/