[sell-3d] KENSINGTON 2x2 nudes

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] KENSINGTON 2x2 nudes
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 01:22:21 -0500

In July,2000, I shot an all day session with Kensington, a 22 yr. old model
in the Tuscon area. Not satisfied with my punishing schedule of events and
presentations at the Mesa convention, I thought I would schedule a model
for some photography all at the same time! Actually, I really felt
desperate to take advantage of my mom's home in Phoenix, complete with the
obligatory pool, for some different types of glamour situations unavailable
to me here.

I am currently offering two sets of stereo slides of Kensington. Each set
contains ten full frame 35mm stereo slide views.  For a few sample images,
visit this page:

http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/irecent.html

The first is a set of portraits taken indoors with strobe illumination.
These include three full figure shots of Kensington posing on an old
throne, plus four more close up shots in the same situation. Three shots
with her bathing in the tub round out the set.

http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/2dpreviews/kensington202_F.jpg
http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/2dpreviews/kensington217_F.jpg

The second set is all outdoor views. Seven views show her in the pool, and
three in the surrounding rock garden. Kensington was very cute in the pool,
in part because she is not a swimmer. In some of the slides you get a sense
of innocence and wonder (or is that fear and irritation?) as I instruct her
in how to really splash the water hard.

http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/2dpreviews/kensington625_F.jpg
http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/2dpreviews/kensington805_F.jpg

At this time, the number of sets available for sale is limited to 15. After
these 15 sets are produced and sold, I will concentrate on making
stereocards of her images for sale at auction. It is quite likely that this
production run of 15 slide sets will never be repeated.  (Actually, I will
produce 18 sets.  One for me to keep, another for the model, a third for?,
and then 15 for sale).

Either set is offered at $60, or you may order both for $100. You should
hurry with your order! I will take orders until November 12, or until the
number of orders reaches 15 for each set. Past sales indicate that these
sets should sell out fast.  Dupes will be produced by the end of the month.
I expect to have orders shipped out by early December, in plenty of time
for Christmas.

----- recap:

KENSINGTON (Dry or Wet or both)

Orders close November 12. Sets ship in early December.

$60 for either set of ten 2x2x2 fine art nude stereoviews of Kensington

$100 for both sets

$10 for a decent quality 2x2x2 35mm full frame stereo pair viewer.
     Ugly and homemade, similar to the "pinsharp"...

$5 for shipping & handling ( U.S. Priority Mail within the U.S.). ($10
international)

Please email your order by November 12, 2000 to boris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Put "Kensington" in the subject line.

Thank you,

Boris

P.S.

For those of you unfamiliar with my nudes work, I direct you to my nekkid
pitchers page:
http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/inude.html

Almost all of my nudes are photographed in vertical format, on full frame
35mm film with 50mm lenses, using a normal stereobase, for a large
orthoscopic view in an inexpensive 50mm f.l. 2x2x2 viewer. "It's just like
being there."

- When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss Art.
- When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money.
-
-                                     - Oscar Wilde

Boris Starosta, boss                  boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dynamic Symmetry, LLC                 http://www.starosta.com
usa - 804 979 3930                    http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase

Currently showing at The Observatory. Info: ...3dshowcase/technobot.html