[sell-3d] Trade StereoTach for Scala Film?

  • From: ers <ers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Trade StereoTach for Scala Film?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:09:34 -0800

I need some Scala film for a project, and need fresh in-date film with the
processing envelopes with a fair amount of time before expiry. I have a Stereo
Tach for trade, which includes the unit, all adapters, the unused mounting
brackets, original boxes (main outer cardboard box has some splitting), plus
all printed instructions and a bunch of original promotional literature sent
with the unit. You can see it at:

http://www.members.home.net/elliotts12/tach.jpg

If it doesn't come up the first time, just hit refresh.

I'll be posting it to ebay tonight, but I wanted to give the group first shot
at it. I'd consider 5 rolls with prepaid processing envelopes for the official
Scala lab a done deal.

Elliott

eGroups eLerts