[sell-3d] Mechanical Timer in ebay - #496008797

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Mechanical Timer in ebay - #496008797
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:25:21 -0500

I have an Autoknips II mechanical timer in ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=496008797

What's interesting about this one is that it can be
used either as a mechanical timer or as a long
exposure timer.  As a mechanical timer it fires the
shutter after a predetermined amount of time.  As
a long exposure timer it keeps the shutter open for
a predetermined amount of time (there is a dial that
can be set up to 10 seconds).

Made in (prewar) Germany.  It comes in original box
with original instructions and I supply a cable release
to attach to your manual stereo camera.

Interesting accessory to supplement your stereo gear.

George Themelis