[sell-3d] Re: Across the Sea of Time VM

  • From: King3ddd@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Re: Across the Sea of Time VM
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 19:34:44 EST

I have a few more "Across the Sea of Time" View Master packs left.  This is
still, by far, the best IMAX 3D film ever made.  If you still don't have this
VM pack, get it now before they sell out.  I will not make another run.  Once
they are gone there will be no more.  $10.00 which includes 1st class
postage.  You can e-mail me off list or call or write.
Sheldon Aronowitz
487 Palmer Ave.
Teaneck, N.J. 07666
201-837-9508