[sell-3d] Discovery Stereo Camera and Viewer (Loreo)

  • From: "Greg Tank" <tankergt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Discovery Stereo Camera and Viewer (Loreo)
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:26:03 -0600

Hello
 I was able to acquire one more Discovery Stereo Camera Outfit recently. I
have performed the modification of painting all non-essential reflective
surfaces with two coats of flat black (see below). I have put it up on eBay
at a starting bid of $39.99.
If you are intersted check it out, here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=511275076

If you want to see how to do the modification yourself check it out here
http://www.evermore.com/3d/loreo_mods.php3?menu=3

Thanks for looking,
Greg
tankergt@xxxxxxxxxxx