[sell-3d] Hard to find items - Vintage and New

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Hard to find items - Vintage and New
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:30:21 -0800

We have been adding New & Vintage items for the stereo photographer to our
on-line easy-to-order eMarket.  We have filters, projector cords, mirrors
for View-Master stereomatic projectors, vintage and new slide cases, flash
adapters, flashes, vintage & new viewers, slide mounts and much more. In
fact, we have the largest selection available and the Vintage inventory is
constantly changing,

We will have our new 7P cardboard heat seal mounts available shortly.  These
have been designed by experts in the field of 3D photography.  More info
when they are in stock..

Browse or shop on line at our eMarket

http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html

Dalia Miller