[sell-3d] 3D Xmas cards

  • From: Steve Berezin <sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] 3D Xmas cards
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 21:14:52 -0800

Hi we have 2 sets of 3D Xmas cards left (7 cards in each set) and about
10 singles.  The set is $24.95, $4 shipping US Priority mail.  Or
individual cards are $3.99 each.  Each card is also a 3D viewer that
includes lenses built in for eye popping 3D graphics.  See very colorful
Christmas and winter scenes.
These cards are imported from Europe and include jovial season greetings
in a pop-up postcard format.  Each image comes complete with lens and a
mailing envelope for easy stereo viewing.  They have room for a three
line message and are printed on hard card stock.
Some of the views are photographs and some are conversions of 2D art
into 3D. The views are in side-by-side format and include everything
needed for easy viewing.

See:
http://www.berezin.com/3d/3dxmas.htm

--

mailto:sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.berezin.com/3d

Ph 949 215 1554
fx 949 581 3982

--

To keep up to date with our new product announcements and special offers

please subscribe to our email list at:
http://berezin.listbot.com/

eGroups eLerts