[sell-3d] 2001 ISU Congress Sydney - website and email contact list

  • From: "Ray Moxom" <raymoxom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] 2001 ISU Congress Sydney - website and email contact list
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:07:18 +1100

Updated information on the International Stereoscopic Union (ISU) 2001
Congress to be held in Sydney Australia from September 19 to 24, 2001 is
available on the Congress website at http://www.isu2001.conf.au/sydney/

If you have not received an email from me about the ISU 2001 Congress and
are considering attending - then please contact me off list on
isu@xxxxxxxxxx and I will included your email address on a list to receive
updated information about the Congress.

A notice similar to this will be posted to various mail list. My apologies
if you receive multi copies of this notice.

Ray Moxom

eGroups eLerts