[sell-3d] Re: Realist custom

  • From: King3ddd@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Re: Realist custom
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:43:38 EST

I have a Custom Realist for sale.  It is in beautiful, shiny condition.
Infinity is off, and  probably needs a minor adjustment.  Otherwise perfect.
 am asking $1,200.00 and will offer a 60 day no questions asked full refund
if not satisfied for any reason. (I will pay postage and insurance to you and
you must pay postage and full value insurance back to me if asking for
refund)  Please call or e-mail me with any questions.  (A custom did not
reach minimum on eBay a few weeks ago at $1424.00)
Thanks,
Sheldon Aronowitz  201-837-9508

eGroups eLerts