[sell-3d] Precision Mounting Services

  • From: markaren@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Precision Mounting Services
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:42:59 -0500 (EST)

New affordable service available offering precision slide mounting in
Spicer cardboard mounts.
Competition quality mounting, custom cropping, through the window
effects when possible. I will take the time, care, and with your
approval for " creative license" I will select the most suitable mount
and set the stereo window for an optimal result. Upon request I would be
happy to use uniform size mounts, or mount to infinity etc. Let me know
your preferences.
PRICE LIST:
E6 processing- $6.00
precision mount- $1.00 each image ( stereo pair)
postage and handling- $ 2.50 1st roll, $1.50 each additional roll
(anywhere USA)

I'm pricing similar to Kodak, but offering a much better service. "
Precision" mounting, 7-10 day turnaround time! Marginal images ( very
overexposed or underexposed, or very out of focus) will not be mounted,
thus saving you money.
Film can be mailed either unprocessed or processed and cut into strips.
Please do not send Nimslo or Nishika images as the height of these
images require RBT mounts, and will not fill the apertures of 4p spicer
mounts. Please E-mail me if you have questions. I would please request
an E notification prior to mailing your film, so I can schedule mounting
work, and guarantee a specific turn-around time. Thankyou.
Mark Dottle

Mailing Address:
424 Friel Road
Baden, PA 15005

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!